Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16 - Isaiah 63:1

Who is this so splendidly robed,
marching in his great might?"
"It is I, announcing vindication,
mighty to save."
Isaiah 63:1
 
I woke up this morning, singing the song "Mighty to Save."
 
Actually, that's not quite true. Someone in my dream was singing "Mighty to Save."
 
Me? I was dreaming about super heroes. (I guess I'm still a kid at heart.) The super heroes saved a stadium full of people, and the band showed up, singing, "Mighty to Save."
 
How frequently do we look to governments, a pay check, or something-that-advertises-itself-as-super to save us? There is only One who is mighty to save. The rest are just fickle comforters and counterfeits.
 
In Christ's Love
a guy who doesn't own tights
and therefore isn't super

No comments:

Post a Comment