Friday, October 11, 2013

It sounds like a bad movie line, but "God has a message for you."

If you aren't in the Charlotte area or members of Spirit of Joy, 
pray for us as we launch a bold new vision.

We’re tired of being in the wilderness. 
We’re ready for God’s plan and the Promised Land. 
Please pray for open hearts.
  •      People are tired, lost, hurting, and worried. I grieve more over it every day.
  •      In the midst of my cries, God has been speaking powerfully to me this Fall.
  •      I desperately need to share God’s Vision with Spirit of Joy!


I know you’re busy, but please come to Worship, this Sunday and next. This is bigger than any weekend clubs, campouts, and competitions. I’d even urge you to come back early from a vacation. Why? Because I believe GOD’S ANSWER will prove much more restful and freeing than one extra night in the mountains and much more victorious than one more game on a long schedule. Please do this for me … please do this for yourself … please come Sunday, October 13 and 20. —Pastor Ed


No comments:

Post a Comment