Thursday, April 3, 2014

GOOD FRIDAY: Would anyone like to WRITE and READ a Devotion?

Dear Devotional Group,

 

The Good Friday Tenebrae Service is one of the most holy of the year. Our lessons will focus on “The Seven Last Words of Jesus” – his seven final statements likes, “Father, forgive them,” “Into your hands I commend my spirit,” and “I thirst.”

 

Might you be willing to WRITE and

READ a devotion for Good Friday?!

Respond back only if your answer is “yes.”

Like my daily devotions, it will be

short and sweet – 200 words or less.

 

I’ll take the first seven “yes” responses, and then will assign scriptures. (You can request a favorite … but no guarantees.)

 

Thanks. And I think you’ll enjoy it. It could be a wonderful spiritual focus for your Good Friday.

 

In Christ,

Pastor Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment