Monday, April 2, 2018

The Power of Prayer ... find out Wednesday!

Something has been happening in the last few weeks. A team from Spirit of Joy has been praying through Lent. And God’s power has been showing up.

 

Among them …

 

·        We’ve had more new people coming to church hungry for a church home!

·        Easter was more full than last year.

·        Pray-ers have experienced hope (and even glimpses healing).

·        And … I got this note on my desk over Easter – it’s from a member of a Pentecostal Church in Waxhaw. She writes:

 

I was driving by your church, coming home from a prayer meeting and the Holy Ghost made me turn around. (I promise, I have never done this before.) However I felt in my Spirit that there was an anointing on your church that is about to explode. That joy will be the only light that is seen. Be ready!

 

Do you think the Spirit’s moving? Let’s keep praying! Please. Would you like to join us Wednesdays at 7:30!!!

 

Thanks,

Pastor Ed

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment