Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hebrews 13:15 - Wk 2 Day 4

let us continually offer to God 
a sacrifice of praise
Hebrews 13:15

What is praise? It is to glorify and to laud. It is to magnify and applaud. It is to sing in wonder and lift our voice with thanksgiving.

Today I want to reacquaint you with "the alphabet of praise." The goal is to 1) tell God how you relate to him 2) because of the qualities of his character. The goal is not to come up with perfect answers, but to praise God quickly and thoroughly.

I will start the alphabet of praise -- to help you get the hang of it -- and I pray you'll take a few moments to fill in the rest of blanks.

A
I ADORE you
because you are AWESOME.

B
I BELIEVE in you
because you are BOUNTIFUL

C
I CALL on you
because you are CARING.

D
I DEVOTE myself to you
because you are DIVINE

E
I E___________ you
because you are E_____________

F
I F___________ you
because you are F_____________

G
I G___________ you
because you are G_____________

H
I H___________ you
because you are H_____________

I
I I___________ you
because you are I_____________

J
I J___________ you
because you are J_____________

K
I K___________ you
because you are K_____________

L
I L___________ you
because you are L_____________

M
I M___________ you
because you are M_____________

N
I N___________ you
because you are N_____________

O
I O___________ you
because you are O_____________

P
I P___________ you
because you are P_____________

Q
I Q___________ you
because you are Q_____________

R
I R___________ you
because you are R_____________

S
I S___________ you
because you are S_____________

T
I T___________ you
because you are T_____________

U
I U___________ you
because you are U_____________

V
I V___________ you
because you are V_____________

W
I W___________ you
because you are W_____________

X-Y-Z
(time to be creative!!!)
I ___________ you
because you are ______________
I ___________ you
because you are ______________
I ___________ you
because you are ______________

In Christ's Love,
a guy who knows his ABCs
and when I remember to say them
knows more fully of God's love

No comments:

Post a Comment