Friday, August 21, 2009

John 14:6 + Amnesia


John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

A boy wakes up and finds himself in the middle of a city that he doesn't recognize. Amnesia. In this city, there are a million houses with a million fences and a million gates. Which house is home? If he makes his way through the wrong gate, the life in which he finds himself will be a lie. There's only one gate - one way - to his true life, his true destiny, his heart's true home. We live in a world of amnesia and lies, and Jesus is saying, "I am the only true gate to your heart's true home. Come home to the Father through me."

Lord Jesus, my heart longs to discover my true destiny by coming home.


+

No comments:

Post a Comment